Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
robo hippy robo hippy is offline

Default For those waiting for thier glue gun to warm up.

Hey Mac, good to hear from you again. All moved in? Turning again?
robo hippy

On Jul 9, 10:24 am, mac davis wrote:
On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 20:18:18 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .
Sort of an addition to the face plate thread, which I have deleted..
sorry..

http://www.pennstateind.com/store/gg100.html

I bought one of these butane glue guns for my wife a few years ago.. sort
of a
joke because I figured that for $10 it must be a POS...

WRONG! She liked it so much that we bought several more for gifts...

It heats almost instantly, cools fast, doesn't need an outlet near it,
etc..
Check it out... a great tool for the money, IMO.....

I bought one a couple years ago and stuck it in a drawer. On your
recommendation I will try to find it to see how well it works.

Ya might like it!
I tried a couple of her electric ones in the past and hated them...
Slow to heat, drippy, glue cools too fast, etc...
I do use this one though...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing