Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Bill is offline

Default Electrical Safety Tip (of the day)

I worked part-time at a hardware store when I was in high school. One day a
lady came in and said she wanted an electrical plug...

I asked her if she wanted a male plug or a female plug.

She asked what was the difference.

I blushed and said I would show her. I held up a male plug and said this is
a male. Then I held up a female plug and said this is a female plug.

She said; Oh I get it! (Then she blushed....)

wrote in message
7-9-07 (A day in someone's life) and a damn Monday !

Never, ever plug a female plug into a male. This is very dangerous
because a female does not have the tools required to plug a male.
However, plugging a male into a female is perfectly safe and normal.
Anyone trying to plug two males together is gay and should get
electricuted doing it. If two female plugs are shoved into each
other, please contact Rosie O'Donnel for further instructions, and you
might end up on her show.

This message brought to you by TOD (Tip Of the Day)
An affilaite of Ebay where we all know the Shipping and Handling will
knock your sox off, thus making your shower more wet and your feet
more sexy.