Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default For those waiting for thier glue gun to warm up.

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 17:34:38 GMT, "George" wrote:

Hot melt glue comes is some different grades, from slightly better than the
low tack masking tape on up to good packaging grade. Takes more heat for
some. Of course the butane gun solves the same problem my butane soldering
iron does, that of finding yourself a foot beyond the reach of the cord when
you have to work something.

Right... and we found that more types of sticks are available in the larger
diameter that this one takes...
She bought everything from "general purpose" and "quick set" to "calking"....

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing