Posted to rec.woodworking
BillinDetroit BillinDetroit is offline

Default Armor on. Cue theme from Man of LaMancha.

wrote:

If you get some and want some help/tips on application and mixing, let
me know. It is urethane based, so even a low powered gun should shoot
this stuff fine as it is so viscuous.

Robert

My Benj. Moore store didn't have this by that name ... so, rather than
drift too far away from the alkyd, I got the B. Moore "Impervo".

I didn't notice that the Coronado Poly also mentioned alkyd.

That's looking like a mis-step on my part. What the B. Moore store had
by Coronado was their "Rust Scat" ... and it does have a polyurethane
alkyd. Oops. While I trust B. Moore paints to be very, very good, there
was a $14.00 price difference (Rust Scat was $28, Impervo was $42).

Okay ... I'll know better next time. And there WILL be a next time.

Bill

--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000755-0, 07/09/2007
Tested on: 7/9/2007 2:00:01 PM