Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Good price on an 18 cube ft. refrigerator?

Al Bundy wrote:

I picked up one of those HD barebones frig's along with a barebones stove
for a HUD Wreck I rebuilt. Frig worked fine. Stove fine. Only can attest
to 15 months of use before I sold the place.

One kicker on the stove was once installed I go to turn on oven light.
Digital clock & timer but no light control. Look inside. No light! How
frikkin barebones can ya get?! The thing that really got me is there was
a glass panel in the door. Whe the hell good is a glass panel if you
can't see inside?! Maybe so you can see a fire or something, ya think? I
still laugh at myself for missing that one.

That must be the Home Depot special version. The barebones I have bought
from the local appliance place for apartments had lights.