Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.hvac
Noon-Air Noon-Air is offline

Default A/C working properly? Cost - lower temp?

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
someone wrote:

keep jumping on the landlord

Just flat tell the SOB

call him on the phone dozens of times a day

Boy, this adversarial relationship between tenant and landlord (neighbor
and neighbor, boss and employee, contractor and homeowner, etc. ad
infinitum) that keeps getting advocated really irritates the **** out of
me. I'm a tenant and a landlord, and I have fantastic, cooperative,
sane, mutually beneficial relationships with the other party in both
circumstances. Luck? No. Intention.

Maybe because you don't have to deal with slumlords that don't care about
anything but the money going into their pocket.
If her landlord cared about the tenent at all, he would have sent a pro to
begin with, not some minimum wage flake.