Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.hvac

Default A/C working properly? Cost - lower temp?

If the Toyota worked fine, for years. Now it's got a dirty air
filter, carbon on the sparks, and the ignition timing is off.
Does that mean the Toyota is under sized, and you need a
Suburban?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Logan Shaw" wrote in message
: wrote:
:
: To make a car analogy, if I try to tow a large trailer up a
mountain
: with a Toyota Corolla and I fail, does this mean the Toyota
Corolla
: is broken? No, and if I start looking in the engine
compartment to
: see what's "wrong" with the Toyota's engine, I am looking in
the wrong
: place.
:
: The point is, perhaps the problem is that whoever designed the
apartment
: complex failed to choose appropriate A/C units given the size
of the
: apartments, the amount of insulation (which may be NONE), and
variables
: like that. And maybe they chose A/C units which are really
energy-
: inefficient. I don't know how common this type of bad
engineering is,
: but it seems like a plausible explanation for your situation.
:
: - Logan