Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] l.vanderloo@rogers.com is offline

Default Note To Self: DO NOT _____

Hi there Mac

What do you mean, me part-time ???

I seek the new inspiration in the great outdoors, right here in
paradise :-, at least paradise right now ;-)))

And yes I do know about hot weather, I spend a year right at the
equator area, in New Guinea, now called Irian Jaya.

There was No air conditioning there either, we slept with a blanket on
if it dared go below 90F at night, and that was high humid heath, not
dry desert heat ;-.)).

What you all gona do when the green polize is going to confiscate all
your wastefull energy gobbling incandescent light bulbs and air
conditioners ???Ha.

People lived without it for ever but the last century, and now seem to
revert to cave dwellers again, go from cooled house to cooled car to
cooled office to cooled store and cooled everything, and barely dare
to go outside, for it's too hot, whaaaaa.

Yes I know not everyone can live in paradise and all the time, but I
sure enjoy it while I can.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Damn, Leo... I never pictured you as a part-time turner.. lol

My jet mini is on a rolling stand in the shaded carport... hardly ever gets over
105 out there, so you're welcome to come use it and take advantage of all the
fresh air and such..

I'll watch ya from my air conditioned shop and have the heat stroke kit handy..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing