Mortpes Mortpes is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee houston
I just started shopping for a good, powerful, electric fan, as electricity
costs in the northeastern part of the US are wild. With the heatwaves
we've had over the last few years (thank you global warming), I'm tired of
running the AC constantly.

Get a Vornado. I've had one of these bad boys for sixteen years.
Variable speed. Really moves the air. Easy cleaning. quiet.
they've made a quality fan for decades. Here's a link:

http://www.vornado.com/products/circ...allery/700.htm
I use a ceiling fan in every occupied room and set the AC on a more reasonable setting. My electric bills are low.