Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Toller Toller is offline

Default For those waiting for thier glue gun to warm up.

"mac davis" wrote in message
Sort of an addition to the face plate thread, which I have deleted..
sorry..

http://www.pennstateind.com/store/gg100.html

I bought one of these butane glue guns for my wife a few years ago.. sort
of a
joke because I figured that for $10 it must be a POS...

WRONG! She liked it so much that we bought several more for gifts...

It heats almost instantly, cools fast, doesn't need an outlet near it,
etc..
Check it out... a great tool for the money, IMO.....

I bought one a couple years ago and stuck it in a drawer. On your
recommendation I will try to find it to see how well it works.