Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default How to get a grease stain out of patio brick?

On Jul 7, 9:36 pm, wrote:
Hello, I was hoping that someone can recommend what remedy to try to
get a grease stains out of the patio bricks. Our grill leaked and we
have large grease stains on the patio. The patio is made out of some
sort of stone (looks like bricks to me). I tried Goo Gone but that did
not work. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Katie

Another favorite of mechanics everywhere is 'Fast Orange' by Permatex.
Coat liberally, let it soak overnight and hose off. Even better, try
some of the pro products at a janitorial supply store. Odds are they
will have some really rough stuff that is made for the job. Cleaning
commercial kitchens with such is what pros do, but mind the
instructions, they aren't for the careless and clueless. HTH

Joe