Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Matt J. McCullar Matt J. McCullar is offline

Default What Does Your Workarea Look Like?

We got half a dozen Rubbermaid roll-around carts some years ago and they're
great. Makes big items easy to move and/or work on. They even have little
troughs for holding loose hardware. The edges of the work surface have a
slight dip at the edge, to make it harder for things to roll off onto the
floor.

We use Sencore capacitor testers a lot, but there are times when we don't.
We bought some old Tektronix roll-around oscilloscope carts at a hamfest and
strapped the Sencores to them. Roll 'em up to the bench when you've got
caps to test, put 'em back in the garage when you're finished.