Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default What Does Your Workarea Look Like?

"Arfa Daily" wrote in
:

*snip*

I think that "why you laid it out that way" is a bit more like why it
started out that way. How it is now, is the way it evolved as the junk
built up, and the bench space diminished until only the important
areas like 'coffee cup station', remain ...

Arfa

I've often said that mousepads aren't there to improve the tracking of
the mouse, they're there to reserve space for it! (s/mousepad/coffee cup
station/, s/mouse/coffee cup/)

Puckdropper