Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default Note To Self: DO NOT _____

Last year at the end of November we went to Thailand, their fall. No
weather report because the next day was going to be 30*C and sunny. Hot and
wonderful. The flowers were beautiful. Winter for them is January and
February when the nights go all the way down to 14*C. My daughter plans to
live there. We got home in mid December to a foot of snow and -20*C. I have
a smart daughter.

Not much turning there but the wood carvers outside Chaing Mai had a
rosewood log about 30' long and over 4' in diameter covered with burls,
sitting on display. How on earth do you get that thing into the luggage rack
of the plane? I still have dreams of that log.

The world is a big place.
----
God Bless
Darrell Feltmate