Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Roof and Gutter sealant

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:
Yesterday was the first time I have used it.

Why has no one on this group mentioned what a sticky disgusting thing
Roof and Gutter sealant is? Maybe I missed the warning.

WARNING! Roof & Gutter sealant is a sticky & disgusting thing!

Sorry its a bit late :-) I agree its horrible stuff, but it works.

Why are you sealing your gutters - is it a bit wet in Donny :-)

I changed the gutter last week in the rain. I just needed a nice sunny day
like yesterday to finish the joint between my gutter and the neighbours.

Adam