Posted to rec.woodworking
Phil-in-MI Phil-in-MI is offline

Default tooth and nail puzzle

Peter:

Yes, it will.

BTW, what I meant to say in my last post: I apologize for the tone of my
reply, which was aimed at non-woodworkers.
In this NG my reply to your original post should have been:
Boiling water -- squeeze in vice -- boiling water.

Everyone who follows this NG would have already known everything else I
wrote.
I suspect many who read this NG were insulted by the tone of my choice of
words.

Phil

Thanks for your reply and sorry if I posted in the wrong newsgroup.
The puzzle was posed to us as "how do you get the nail out of the
block?" I wonder if boilng and a vise would work for that too?