Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Prius bashing

":Jerry:" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

":Jerry:" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

":Jerry:" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

snip

The Prius is NOT complicated,

Whooosh....

Wow, a flock of pigs have just flown past!

This displays your lack of simple technical comprehension.

No,

I repeat..."This displays your lack of simple technical comprehension."

...Sigh, and I'll repeat...
"No, your [original] comment displays your total lack of understanding
beyond what
the drivers manual and the marketing blurb says - the *principle* of
the technology is simple, the *application* of the technology is far
from simple."

The management system is the far from simple part.

Tell us Drivel, what are your qualification in the automotive
industry?....

I have science degree and I am just pain brilliant at things and life.