Posted to alt.home.repair
Ook Ook is offline

Default How to patch vinyl pool?

I lifted the liner up and looked through it. Swiss cheese. Amazing
what
those little rats did to it, chewing on it like they did.

Now they're rats?????? :-)

I have 4 cats. I sometimes call them rats. I have two children living
with
me. I sometimes call them rats, also :-)

Hehehehe...

Glad to hear you was able to get them a pool. :-)

It's worse then that. We *had* a 12' x 30" pool. Mama gets to K-Mart where
they have the same pool on sale, and sees a 15' x 42" pool on sale for $300.
We went from "don't have money for a new pool" to "what's an extra $300?".
Mama is happy, kids are happy, and I'm flat broke :-). Plus I have a one
year old 12' x 30" pool that goes in the trash because the cost of a new
liner exceeds the cost of a new pool.