Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default Lidl jigsaw next Thurs, any good?

On Jul 6, 7:45 pm, John Rumm wrote:
Pete C wrote:
http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20070712.p.Jigsaw.ar1

Is it as good as a Makita???

You know the answer to that...

Seriously though, if anyone has one, I'd be interested to know how
they find it.

Looking at the picture it actually looks better than many of the basic
ones, since it appears to have a cast base plate which is good, and it
also has a pendulum action. I can't see from the picture if it has blade
support rollers.

You can tell a lot the moment you switch it on by the amount of vibration.

But the big thing until you get to use one, is the blade type,
availability and expense.

If quality blades will fit in it buy one. You can't go wrong at the
price.