Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Prius bashing

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
I have very high standards that is why I went for a Prius.

No you don't. Your standard gambit is always cheapness.

Nope value for money and buy the product to suit the job with
price/performance in mind.

Just shows why you're the laughing stock when you pronounce on things like
tools too. And central heating. You have *absolutely* *no* *idea* when it
comes to value for money. Which simply proves you only read adverts and
have no practical experience of any of the products you promote. Sad,
really. Information gleaned from adverts is often worth passing on. But
not when you claim it as experience of that product.

--
*We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.