Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Central Air Problem

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi there

My central air unit will work one day, then not another. Or it will
work for a while then stop. By this i mean air is blowing out of the
the vents, but not cold air. Sometimes it does work however. I have
a clean filter and i have tried it on auto and on fan with the same
result. I don't understand how it can work one day and not work
another. ANYONE know why???

Thank You for your time

Sonia

I had a brother in law exactly like that. We never did figure out what was
wrong with him.

Call an AC company. You may be able to fix what's there and not have to
replace the entire thing if you keep running it and fry it.

It's obvious something's wrong with it. Don't run it into the ground. Stop
now and have it diagnosed and fixed.

Steve