Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default AC/Unit how big to go?

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the
Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message

Supposed to be 116 here today. Wonder if it will make it.

Steve

Ahhh, Las Vegas, home sweet home. 116 this early in July? Niiicceee. I
have fond memories of painting the eaves of my house in early August when
it was 118 outside. I had no choice, as the house was selling and I had to
get it done. I thought I was going to die up on that roof....

On the good side, the paint dries so fast when you're painting the eaves, if
you drip some, it just bounces off the concrete.

We're 98% moved to Utah, and are just waiting for the houses here to sell.

I also have lots of fond memories of Las Vegas. Lately, it's just turned
into a crowded cesspool.

I liked it better when "The Boys" ran things.

Steve