Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Prius bashing

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

It is so way off the mark, it is just lies. It doesn't correspond with
other Prius drivers either. Amazing only the nut on here say silly
things like you. did.

Most reports I have read have said the ride and handling are fairly lame.

The handling is as good as another similar sized car. The road noise is more
apparent as there is alack of engine/transmision noises, but overall far
quieter than other cars.

You probably just have low standards and are easily pleased.

I have very high standards that is why I went for a Prius. Seamless
progression and quietness. It can keep up with other cars on acceleration
and motorways too. Brilliant and stress free around a city. More and more
hybrids are coming on to the market, you will be delighted when your get
your first.