Posted to uk.d-i-y
xena xena is offline

Default Battery adapter help please!

"Frank Erskine" wrote in message

It's probably a bit short notice for a horsey that's about to give
birth any minute though...

(Xena) - any news yet?

No, nothing yet. Horses are notoriously difficult to predict though, so
whilst she has all the signs of dropping it at any minute, she could still
hold onto it for another week or even two if she wants/needs to - hence the
need for the cctv. For instance, she might want to wait until the weather
is a little better. With the amount of stuff that can go wrong with a
foaling though, and the often catastrophic results, I have much more peace
of mind now Was fantastic being able to watch them last night from the
comfort of my bed!!

I really appreciate all the help you people have given me, not just with
this topic, but the others I've put up before, like best way to illuminate
the shelter, putting a ceiling fan up (though the weather made that
unnecessary in the end!) so I'll let you know when she drops it and stick a
pic link up