Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodcraft Router Bits - Any good?

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
ups.com...
These bits seem to cheap to be any good. Am I right? And if so, why am
I right?

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=5044

When Woodcraft first got into the router bit business, they had some sales
at $5 each. I bought some at that price and was very surprised at how well
they worked. They are not as good as the major brands. For simple projects
and shop fixtures, they are a very good value. It I spent 300 hours on a
fancy desk, I'm going to use the best bit I can get for the roundover, etc.