Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Small Drill Presses For Electronics Repair

Too_Many_Tools wrote in
oups.com:

I am considering getting a small drill press for electronics
repair...what suggestions does the group have?

Thanks

TMT

Get a good woodworking or metalworking one. Make sure it can take your
half inch bits (as a fellow reader of the wRECk, you'll understand) and
don't worry about the small ones. If your chuck won't hold them, get an
adapter. (My Ryobi held a #80 bit with no trouble.)

Puckdropper