Posted to rec.woodworking
BillinDetroit BillinDetroit is offline

Default Buy wood screw assortment packs? (online USA)

J. Clarke wrote:

It's
like Windows. Ordinary consumers are stuck under Microsoft's thumb,
but Window's dominance was stopped before it reached the corporate
server market level.

You mean that Linux ceased to exist? I must have missed another memo.
I'm sorry, but nobody is forcing you to use Windows. If you can't find
an alternative, it's because you aren't looking very hard, same as for
fasteners.

Having already paid for it, so long as Windows works 'well enough' (tm),
there is little incentive to just pitch it and try something else.

I've been a Linux user for several (10+) years. But I've never pulled
Windows off a machine before it fell apart on its own.

Nor have I ever re-installed it. Ain't happenin' Jack.

Bill

--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000754-1, 07/04/2007
Tested on: 7/5/2007 12:50:16 AM