Posted to alt.home.repair
jmagerl jmagerl is offline

Default Foam Brushes

I like them to apply stain. but only the ones with wood handles. The plastic
handled ones turn into mush when they get liquid on them.

"Kitep" wrote in message
Thanks. I always thought they were a step below bristle brushes, but
thought maybe I was missing something.

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. net...

"Kitep" wrote in message
What's the deal with foam brushes? Is there something they work better
for than bristle brushes do, eg painting a door and you don't want to
leave brush strokes?

I like the for quick jobs where you'd spend more time cleaning up than
actual painting. No, they will never be as good as a quality bristle
brush, but sometimes that is all you need.