Posted to alt.home.repair
Speedy Jim Speedy Jim is offline

Default Which binary for repair picture?

aspasia wrote:
Is there a certain binary that NG members use to post pictures
of problems?

I posted a picture here once on a binary garden group, which was all I
knew, and had my head handed to me.

I just looked at ALL the binaries in "all groups", but did not find
what I wanted. They are mostly porn, with a few technical,
computer, etc.

Would like to have a binary I can use to post repair problems.

TIA

Aspasia

Don't use a newsgroup to post your pics.
Get a free account he
http://photobucket.com/
to upload photos to.
Then simply post the Link in your newsgroup message.

You can also use it to "send" photos to family/friends
without the wasteful e-mail attachments.

Jim