Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default removing metal window frame

In article ,
Jason wrote:
I am just about to replace my old metal windows, anybody done this
before, the window in question has a wooden frame around it and then a
metal window frame. I guess it is probably an angle grinder job to half
the frame and then crowbar out. Any suggestions?

Make sure they're not load bearing in any way as some are. Have other
houses in the street etc been done without problems?

--
Small asylum seeker wanted as mud flap, must be flexible and willing to travel

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.