Posted to alt.home.repair
Shopdog Shopdog is offline

Default I think I screwed up

The area in question used to be an above ground pool (before we bought the
house it collapsed) what was left was a nice round compacted sand area.
instead of removing the sand we chose to put the playset there. We have been
putting off sprucing it up, due to new baby, and many projects within the
house. Now that we are finishing up in the house I figured to get the play
area out of the way.

I DON"T WANT CATS!!

I will end up composting the chips and leaves in the area where we had a
strawberry patch. It can just sit there til next spring, since I don't
really feel like working that area yet.

SD