Posted to alt.home.repair
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default OT sour grapes on the 4th of July

"dpb" wrote in message ...
Eigenvector wrote:
I never would have thought myself saying or thinking this, but I'll be
glad when fireworks are outlawed in my part of the country.

I live in the county not the city, so everything's legal, and with about
5 indian reservations around us that pretty well guarentees that the
1,2,3, and 4th will sound like an artillery duel. ...

We're in a county that has banned them -- not that it makes much
difference since the OK line is only 2 miles away, they just set up shop
over there...

We had only four(!) fires day before yesterday from the
"drive-by-hold-the-Roman-candle-out-the-window" doofus'es.

Just some of the native grass on ours, but cash hay ground of the
neighbors and almost got into his windbreak trees but we were able to keep
it out until county got the trucks out. Fortunately they either ran out
before they got there or at least knew enough to not set the uncut wheat
off.

GOT to do something about the border or if not at least figure out how to
housebreak them if they're going to keep coming...

--

Yeah I can understand why they outlawed them if you have wheat and hay
fields. I used to work the wheat fields in Walla Walla Wa and have had to