Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default I think I screwed up

Shopdog wrote:
OK OK Anyone got a pickup truck I can borrow for about an hour?

Where are you? (I'm safe, they're no trees around here)

OR......

anyone want some FREEE mulch!

Thanks for the help, guess I'll get what I pay for OR pay for what I get!

What kind of maple was it, do you know? If a soft/silver maple and you
have a garden spot and a place to let it compost for a while, it will
eventually break down and be of some use for additional humus if your
soil needs it. Sugar maple ("hard" maple) is much more
weather-resistant and would take quite a bit longer...

As an alternative to having to haul it off, perhaps, and depending on
how much of it there actually is...