Posted to uk.d-i-y
xena xena is offline

Default Battery adapter help please!

"Chris Hodges" wrote in message
xena wrote:

Is there any way I can get the camera to run off a 12v leisure battery
instead?

Are you sure the adaptor is not (also) a charger? If you plug in the
camera with the batteries in and leave for a few hours, what sort of
battery life do you get then?

Yup, there's an adaptor coming out of the camera, into which you either plug
a 9v battery (on an adaptor cable) or the 240v plug. In any case, if the
max capacity of the battery is 160mAh, then it's only going to work for 19
minutes, as I work it out.

I've started the butchery, and it will hopefully be connected to the leisure
battery within the next hour after my cuppa