Posted to uk.d-i-y
xena xena is offline

Default Battery adapter help please!

"Bob Mannix" wrote in message

"xena" wrote in message
Is there any way I can get the camera to run off a 12v leisure battery
instead?

You could buy a 12V inverter which would provide 240V power up to 150W for
£25 from www.towsure.co.uk (for example) and plug your mains adapter into
that. This would be of perhaps more use long term and wouldn't require any
work and would be quick!

Interesting idea. I need one fast, but Halfords are doing them for £27.99
according to their website. They should be safe around horses, shouldn't
they? It's not got the oomph of a normal 240v supply, after all. What
about the fact that it would be outdoors in an unfavourable climate, i.e.
misty and windy, would it mind that?

Many thanks.