Posted to alt.home.repair
Shopdog Shopdog is offline

Default I think I screwed up

OK, here's the thing. We have an area about 100 sq ft that my son's cedar
playset sits in, right now there is just a layer of clean sand down. We have
been planning on doing the tire mulch thing. But after pricing it we figured
on the real thing. So, The other day our neighbors have this tree company
taking down a healthy maple. So, I stop by and ask what they did with the
mulch, just drop it off at the yard came the reply. Why, did you want it, OH
WOW, FREE MULCH. How could I resist? Well, when I got home there was this
pile of leaves/mulch and leaves LOTS OF LEAVES. Now I got a pile of leaves
in my driveway.

Is this going to be a mistake? How long is it going to take for the leaves
to decompose so its a decent mulch for the play area? Can I just throw it
down now, just to get it out of my driveway?

Thanks

SD