Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default [OT] Prius bashing

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On 2007-07-04 11:08:08 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
said:

In article ,
itsmeinnit wrote:
Lord Hall, that was a load of bollox - what do expect from the
Torygraph. Mine does 55 to 60 mpg and the emissions in town is brill.
To drive they are a dream. Everything else after is agricultural.

"...the unbearable smugness of some Toyota Prius owners presents a
tempting target. Quick to point the finger at others, some use their
Prius as public proof of a caring and moral "lifestyle" and put the
moan into sanctimonious..."

Dribble certainly has the attitude. All he needs now is the car...

I saw a picture of Ken Livingstone sitting in one.

I couldn't finish my breakfast.

I know what you mean he is awe inspiring.