Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.appliances,misc.consumers.house
Wlm Singleton Wlm Singleton is offline

Default Can Whirlpool washer & dryer be stacked on pedestal drawers?

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:31:34 -0400, mm wrote:
Why not stack them without the pedestal? I'd put my wife on a
pedestal, but not my washing machine.

Yep. That's my only option as it doesn't seem, from the answers here, that
the washer and dryer and pedestal are all stackable.

If I stack the washer (36 inches) under the dryer (36 inches), that makes
the controls a maximum of 6 feet high. Since I'm 5'6", the controls will be
just about at eye level since they're not at the tippy top of the unit.

Does that calculation make sense to you?