Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Determining the maximum load level for a Bosch 100 series front loading washer

On Jul 4, 1:09 am, Daniel Prince wrote:
My brother just bought a Bosch 100 series front loading clothes
washer. The manual says not to exceed the maximum load level. I
have looked and looked but I can not find any information in the
manual as to what the maximum load level is and how to determine if
you have exceeded it.

How can I tell if I have put too many clothes in this machine? Thank
you in advance for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,

I have a Frigidaire front loader. My max load is when I fill the
basket to the top without cramming anything in. I just keep (gently)
adding clothes until there is no more room on top of the pile. I don't
know what the book says, but they come out clean and almost dry (1100
RPM spin cycle, and I usually use the extra spin option)

I won't fill it full of jeans or other heavy/rugged items, and if
things are really dirty, I'll also decrease the load size, but for
normal "wore 'em all day" items, fill that bad boy up.