Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Daniel Prince Daniel Prince is offline

Default Determining the maximum load level for a Bosch 100 series front loading washer

My brother just bought a Bosch 100 series front loading clothes
washer. The manual says not to exceed the maximum load level. I
have looked and looked but I can not find any information in the
manual as to what the maximum load level is and how to determine if
you have exceeded it.

How can I tell if I have put too many clothes in this machine? Thank
you in advance for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,