Posted to alt.home.repair
Ignoramus5268 Ignoramus5268 is offline

Default Repair of a vinyl pool

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 23:44:34 -0500, Dan C wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 22:21:35 -0500, Ignoramus5268 wrote:

A 5 year old derelict friend of my 6 year old son kid threw a sparkler
firework in it when it was empty. He burned a hole in the bottom about
1x1.5 inches (the hole is a curvy "line" burned through, not a round
hole).

Force the little turd-ball to stand with his foot over the hole, to seal
it, while your kids swim. Then, the next day, use his daddy's garden hose
(and his water) to refill the pool. Repeat as needed.

He was mostly just being stupid, not malicious. I suspect that he did
not realize that the pool would burn through.