Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Repair of a vinyl pool

Ignoramus5268 wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 20:30:57 -0700, Smitty Two wrote:
I'm guessing you're about to find out how well they work! Let us know.
Seriously, follow the directions and it should be fine. I'd try to get
something flat and smooth under there first, though. By the way, I saw
the incident, and it was *your* kid who lit the sparkler.

I will try. I blame myself for this, ultimately, and am deeply upset
over this.

Before you get started you may want to pick up a can of the new "blue"
PVC cement that claims it works wet or dry and even indicates vinyl pool
repairs as one of it's uses. Probably better than the goop included in
most of the little pool repair kits.

Pete C.