Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Spurious Response Spurious Response is offline

Default Internal wiring of USA v UK mains plug

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:45:34 -0500, Wolfi wrote:

I don't know. Apparently those specs are either missing completely on those
devices' power cords I came across so far, or they are written so tiny, that
not a single one of their owners could read them either.

So, now you want to convince everyone here that the force needed to make
those blades bend was within the operational specs for the connector
system?

Use a little common sense, or don't be a dork, take your choice.