Posted to rec.woodworking
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default Buy wood screw assortment packs? (online USA)

GROVER wrote:

Since this thread is wandering a bit off the OP's topic

This is where Ignore Subthread really shines, especially if the
particular branch has gone completely off topic and you're the
original poster looking for enlightenment.

I guess some people can remember without opening the next post in a
particular thread branch, but not me.

Thanks, and have fun.

I will add one more story. A good many years ago I started a small
cabinet making business after a career as an engineer. I bought the
new tools I needed from a small shop who carried professional
quality tools, supplies and provided sharpening services. He
eventually focused solely on sharpening and told me that the BORG
was selling tools for less than he had to pay at wholesale. Joe G