Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Wlm Singleton Wlm Singleton is offline

Default Can Whirlpool washer & dryer be stacked on pedestal drawers?

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 02:43:52 -0400, mm wrote:
google

I also called Whirlpool/Costco customer care at 866-403-5448 and they said
nobody ever asked if both the washer and dryer could be stacked on a single
pedestal. They said I "could try it to see if it worked" but that seems
kind of risky to me.

I also asked and they said to contact Whirlpool,
hence completing the useless cycle. So I'm asking YOU!

Has ANYONE on earth ever stacked a washer & dryer on a pedestal?