Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon R. Pickens Jon R. Pickens is offline

Default Sliding glass door parts?

On Jul 3, 12:56 pm, Mark Sparge wrote:
Why does it sound like your sliding door is assembled "inside out"?
Can you dissasemble the door and put the slider on the inside track
where it (usually) belongs?

If it's the typical slider, it was assembled onsite, so it should be
able to be disassembled and "fixed" onsite as well.

HTH,
Mark

It was designed that way unfortunately. The fixed section (inside) is
not on a track, it's secured, and the two tracks are for the sliding
(glass) door and sliding screen door.

Believe me, that was one of the first things I checked, and my first
thought was "I can reverse this..." Nope :-(

~jp