Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Sound Proofing a door. Ideas !!!

John Candy wrote:
Sound Proofing a door. Ideas !!!

I live in a unit, flat, apartment, whatever you call it. Any ways it
gets a little noiseing in the hallway from time to tme and would like
to sound proof my main door.

Its just a hollow one, problaby why it snot doing frack to stop any
noise. Probalby easist way is to buy a sold door, but I like a project

I was thinking of putting something into the door to sound proof it,
but not sure what.

Any ideas ???

Just keep in mind that anything you do to the existing door could be
considered damage by the owner and you could end up paying for a new door
being installed.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit