Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house
Wlm Singleton Wlm Singleton is offline

Default Can Whirlpool washer & dryer be stacked on pedestal drawers?

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 02:43:51 -0400, mm wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 05:30:07 GMT, Wlm Singleton
wrote:

How do I find out if the costco whirlpool duet sport front loading washers
& dryer combination are stackable on the costco pedestal?

Find the manual online and read it there.

It doesn't say in the manual from Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore, etc!
http://www.insideadvantage.com/asset.../W10108880.pdf

I already looked. If it says it in there, I challenge anyone to find it!

Plus nobody EVER asked this question on the Internet. I googled
extensively.

I think this is tribal knowledge that only someone with it working or a
repairman would know.

Do you know if both the washer & dryer can be stacked on the
Whirlpool/Kenmore/Maytag pedestal?