Posted to alt.home.repair
Andrew Duane Andrew Duane is offline

Default Bath Fitters

Rather than Bath Fitters (which puts a "tub liner" around your tub), I
went with a company that did the epoxy re-coating of the tub. It came
out amazing, in any color we wanted (we chose boring white), and took
one day to work as this was our only full bathroom.

The total cost for a 5' high tub/shower surround was about $400.

On Jul 2, 7:18 pm, wrote:
Hello,

Has anyone ever used Bath Fitters or a similar company (home depot does it
to). We only have one bathroom and repping out the tub and tile would cause
some problems so I'm thinking of Bath Fitters. Im just not sure about
covering a porcelain tub and ceramic tile with plastic.

any comments please.......

thanks

BM

--
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB