Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] zikkimalambo@connectfree.co.uk is offline

Default Monobloc Tap

On 3 Jul, 08:37, yshaikh01 wrote:
Hi
I have purchased a Monobloc Basin Tap. I wanted to fit this into a two
hole basin. The diameter of the holes in the two hole basin are approx
34mm. I tried to fit the tap but it does not fit by about a couple of
mm (approx 2-3mm).
I was wondering if there is anything I could do to make it fit as its
only a couple of mm out.

Thanks

This is something I thoought about doing, as SWMBO decided she liked
the idea of a monoblock after all sometime after we had bought the two
hole basin. In the end we decided to stick with the two hole and have
seperate taps. Others have given various answers to your question,
but can I ask what you intend to do about the other hole?